ADMIS HK respects the privacy of your personal information. When you apply for or maintain an account with ADMIS Hong Kong Limited, we collect personal information about you for business and marketing purposes, such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about new products and/or services that may be of interest to you, and providing market information or informing you about marketing activities. The personal information we collect about you includes:
- Information you provide to us on applications and other forms such as your name, address, date of birth, occupation, assets, and income, bank account no., e-mail address;
- Information about your transactions with us;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies/bank/, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and other entities not affiliated with ADMIS HK; and
- Information you provide to us to verify your identity such as a passport, HKID or received from other entities not affiliated with ADMIS HK.
We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need to know in order to conduct our business, service your account and help you accomplish your financial objectives such as providing you with a board range of products and services. Our employees are required to maintain and protect your information as confidential and with high standards of security. We do not rent or sell your personal information to any third party, unless ADMIS HK either has your permission, or is under a legal obligation or any other duty to do so.
ADMIS HK may be disclosed your personal information to the following parties for the purpose set out in the foregoing paragraphs:
- financial services institutions (e.g. advisers, dealers, brokers, trust companies and banks) with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as agreements to market financial services or products that we jointly offer, endorse or sponsor; and
- companies under contract to perform administrative or mechanical services for us or on our behalf, such as entities that prepare and mail statements, provide data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing and marketing services.
These individuals or entities acting on our behalf are required to keep your personal information confidential.
We may also disclose your personal information to regulatory authorities as permitted or required by the applicable law.
According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, ADMIS HK has the right to use your personal data for direct marketing communication purpose if we obtain your voluntary consent. Consent is defined broadly to cover” an indication of no objection to the use or provision”. You have the right to opt out anytime, and without a charge by written reply when ADMIS HK uses your personal data for direct marketing purpose. If you choose not to receive any marketing communications from ADMIS HK, please complete the Opt-Out Reply Form and mail to ADMIS Hong Kong Limited, Suites 908-10, 9/F, Lincoln House, 979 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or email to us email@example.com. ADMIS HK will cease to use your personal data within two weeks upon the receipt of the completed Opt-Out Reply Form.
ADMIS Hong Kong Limited
Suites 908-10, 9th Floor
Lincoln House, TaiKoo Place
979 King’s Road, Quarry Bay
Tel: (852) 2537 3770
Fax: (852) 2525 3783